Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Quote of the Day

"Everybody told me, 'God, if you're coming to Canonsburg, you've got to find time to go to Toy's, and he'll take care of you,'" Mr. Kerry said, dropping the name of a restaurant his motorcade had passed on the way in. "I understand it's my kind of place, because you don't have to - you know, when they give you the menu, I'm always struggling: Ah, what do you want?

"He just gives you what he's got, right?" Mr. Kerry added, continuing steadily off a gangplank of his own making: "And you don't have to worry, it's whatever he's cooked up that day. And I think that's the way it ought to work, for confused people like me who can't make up our minds."

John Kerry September 6, 2004
Canonsburg, West Virginia

One More!

Kerry was presented with the semi-automatic shotgun during a Labor Day stop in Racine, West Virginia.

"I thank you for the gift, but I can't take it to the debate with me," Kerry told a cheering crowd as he held up the device.

John Kerry September 6, 2004
West Virginia

Who was it that has been whining about negative attacks and lets talk about the issues?

Maybe it would be appropriate for the Secret Service to investigate this threat directed at the President.

It is very strange that a 20 year senate veteran with little legislative record would accept a gift of a semi-automatic shotgun that Senator Kerry proposed to ban in one of his few legislative sponsors. Just another Flip Flop we should be used to them.

And one final question did Senator Kerry file the required Federal Form 4473 as required by law before accepting the firearms gift?

He hasn't yet filed the forms to release ALL of his military records as the President has, I am certain he hasn't followed the law and filed these forms either.

No comments: