Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Day after a couple of days that deserve day afters....

Well today is the day after and also depending on what perspective or day after you are referring.

For myself it is the day after I went down to The James Cancer Hospital at The OSU Medical Center. I had to give an extra blood work this month to check on my liver enzymes. So now I will wait to see what it shows. I had stopped using my Green Tea Extract tabs and also the Senna I have been using a couple years to see if that was causing the rise in enzymes.

Yesterday was also a long day, stayed up way to late last night feeding my inner wonk mode watch mid-term election results, went to bed about 2am.

I was waiting for Ted Strickland to finally concede so that I could watch the John Kasich acceptance speech. I new day for Ohio.

I new day for the country I would say too, at least in swinging the balance of power of checks and balances a bit.

I will post more later on the Kasich strategy as I was crunching numbers and thought the networks could have called it much earlier for Kasich that 12;30am or 1am, should have before 11pm News broadcast aired.

Seems to me that they keep there powder dry and hold back when a "R" is winning, but jump the gun a lot when a "D" or left leaning candidate is close?

More to follow....

On my steroid regimen this week and I still hate it....

No comments: