Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Thankful

I broke my glasses today. Why do you say is that so important to blog about and to title it thankful. Well I will tell you.

Because of the broken glasses and our American System of healthcare it made me very thankful that I do not live in Canada under Socialized Medical Insurance, because I would be on a waiting list for the next (3) three months just to see a doctor to fix them. I can go to the doctor today or tomorrow and have them fixed. Sure it will cost me a little more because of ambulance chasing frivolous lawsuits that won John Edwards his billions of dollars. But I can get them fixed today.

The advantage I do have here in America is I could hire John Edwards to file a law suit against the lens maker, the eye doctor, the frame maker and the insurance company making me some money and adding to his billions from chasing ambulances and channeling dead clients.

In one of Edwards' silver-tongued arguments to the jury on behalf of a girl born with cerebral palsy, he claimed he was channeling the unborn baby girl, Jennifer Campbell, who was speaking to the jurors through him:

"She said at 3, 'I'm fine.' She said at 4, 'I'm having a little trouble, but I'm doing OK.' Five, she said, 'I'm having problems.' At 5:30, she said, 'I need out.'"

"She speaks to you through me and I have to tell you right now -- I didn't plan to talk about this -- right now I feel her. I feel her presence. She's inside me, and she's talking to you."


No comments: